Monday, April 14, 2008

O Sonnets, sonnets, wherefore art thou sonnets.

1.
Summer seems like a few light years away
It's almost like my eyes will never meet
Those hot beautiful, cloudless, sunny days
All I really want is to feel the heat
In order for the summer to begin
School has to fade and be completely done
I refuse to waste another summer again
This time I will make sure that I have fun
Memorable days will be created
AS well as amazingly fun nights too
Those uneventful days will be hated
I'm so excited for summer woo-hoo
I truly adore this season the most
All the other seasons are like burnt toast

2.

No Longer Celluloid

The me I once knew had died long ago
This old masquerade retired with time
Lost and lonely, it's my soul I don't know
The voices of the world; which one is mine?
The darkness of the world hid the true me
The one I'd become started to emerge
Only then this world I began to see
For the past me's death I'd sing it a dirge
My transformations are completely done
My new life begins with only the truth
The war within myself has not been won
The world became beautiful in my youth
So looking at the shadows of my past
I see true contentment; alive at last


3.

Snowboarding is fun and cool and awesome
It feels good riding the white smooth snow
One time I ran over a cute possum
I really really hate going slow
I have a very sexy snowboard coat
I got a brand new snowboard on sale
It would be cool to snowboard on a boat
I stole my nice bindings and went to jail
The mountain is like a D.Q. blizzard
The powder is puffier than the clouds
I was snowboarding and saw a lizard
I hate snowboarding when there are big crowds
I love snowboarding with friends, not alone
I went snowboarding and I hit a cone

4.

A president's race at the end of the year
Three candidates vying for a place in history
All looking for votes as the time draws near
The democrat's choice? Still a mystery
McCain alone, as a Republican choice
Hails from Arizona, a hero indeed
In the tanker contract, he raised his voice
A hard choice for some? Why yes, sir indeed
I am too young to vote this time around
But I read the papers and watch the news
I voice my opinion and stand my ground
Clinton, McCain, Obama, whom to choose?
Our country's a mess thanks to George W. Bush
Which will clean house? Towards November, they push

5.
George Bush should have never been president
After 9/11 we should have learned
Now our economy has a big dent
And people think we are one big turd
Nuclear bombs were just some untrue worries
Sadam Hussein was saying some lies
That Bush used to make up lost of stories
George Bush is now being considered sly
Giant walls go up around the border
Built to keep out people that are hard working
When at our other there are drug smugglers
Those jobs aren't worth money or anything
So to all that agree with I say
Next time someone like Bush runs, we say nay.

No comments: